|Serving Size: 5 meatballs|
|Calories 226||Calories from Fat 54|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||4%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||21%||Vitamin C||32%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||30 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||5 meatballs|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a spiralizer or mandolin to create zucchini noodles.
- In a mixing bowl, blend ground turkey, egg whites, 1 Tbsp of garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together and form into 10 small meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- While the meatballs cook, place a large skillet over medium heat, and add olive oil and garlic, cooking for about 2 minutes.
- Mix in zucchini, and red pepper flakes, tossing frequently until zucchini noodles soften. Remove from heat.
- Remove meatballs from the oven and begin plating your container.
- Start by putting own your zoodle base, followed by marinara, then the meatballs, topped with mozzarella cheese.
- Allow the food to cool before you close the container lid and store in the refrigerator.