Spinach Salad with Tuna Packet
|Serving Size: 1/3 of yield|
|Calories 223||Calories from Fat 54|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 3g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||114%||Vitamin C||33%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||2 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||5 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1/3 of yield|
- Wash and chop all veggies to your preference.
- Chop up the red onion and start assembling your meal prep container. Add two cups of spinach and evenly divide the cherry tomatoes and red onion.
- Make your own salad dressing by whisking together olive oil and lemon juice OR choose a light salad dressing.
- Store the dressing separately in small containers to keep the spinach from wilting OR put at the bottom of a mason jar and then shake before eating.
- Divide Tuna and fat free feta cheese.
You can also prep with tuna packets - just buy 1 or 2 packets and serve with your salad.