Shrimp stir fry with cauliflower rice
|Serving Size: 1 serving|
|Calories 198||Calories from Fat 54|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||5%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||47%||Vitamin C||97%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||10 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1 serving|
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add oil and swirl to coat skillet.
- Add veggies and cook for about 5 minutes until tender.
- Add shrimp and stir until they become almost entirely pink, 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Add garlic and red-pepper flakes and stir until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Chop scallions, add to skillet, and stir until bright green, about 1 minute.
- Add 2 tablespoons water, and teriyaki or soy sauce. Continue to cook, scraping up any browned bits from skillet, about 1 minute.
- Microwave your cauliflower rice and then mix with veggies in pan.
- To assemble your meal prep containers, first add the cauliflower rice as the base then add the shrimp stir fry on top. Allow the food to cool before applying the lid and storing in the refrigerator.
- Heat 2 minutes in microwave before eating.