THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED FOR U.S. OPERATIONS ONLY.
Updated: January 19, 2022
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. This website has certain security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security, you can contact us at email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience with MEDI-WEIGHTLOSS® Businesses - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. But, we do use any of your information within our network of MEDI-WEIGHTLOSS® Businesses, including to provide to other MEDI-WEIGHTLOSS® Business to assist with location closings, transfers etc., and patient transfers from one MEDI-WEIGHTLOSS® Business to another. You consent to the sharing of information between us, MEDI-WEIGHTLOSS® Business, and our trusted third parties;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order;
- To allow you to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how personal information is used and shared;
- To provide customer/patient data to MEDI-WEIGHTLOSS® Businesses for purposes of ensuring continuity of and quality of customer experience and service offerings;
- To consolidate your information at one online location; understand what product or service may be of interest to you; and present you with offers;
- To assist in verifying your identity and account status. We may combine this information with information we already have;
- For any business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing our sites, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns;
- For risk control, for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements;
- If you become a customer of any MEDI-WEIGHTLOSS® Businesses, to compile medical records in our EMR program, and share those medical records with us, our affiliates, other WEIGHTLOSS® Businesses and trusted third parties in connection with the delivery of products and services, scheduling, and the like; and
- To market and sell franchises.
Embedded Scripts: An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about a user’s interactions with the Website, Mobile App, and Services, such as the links the User clicks on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto the User’s Device from the Medi-Weightloss web server and/or Mobile App or a third-party service provider is active only while User is connected to the website and/or mobile app, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other technologies: These may be used in connection with some Site pages, downloadable mobile applications and HTML-formatted email messages to measure the effectiveness of our communications, the success of our marketing campaigns, compile statistics about usage and response rates, and to assist us in resolving account holders’ questions regarding use of our Site.
Logs. We gather certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Service. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses as well as browser type, internet service provider, URLs of referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, information you search for, locale and language preferences, identification numbers associated with your devices, your mobile carrier, and system configuration information. Occasionally, we connect personal information to information gathered in our log files as necessary to improve our Service. In such a case, we would treat the combined information in accordance with this Policy.
IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the internet and is done automatically by many web sites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, for compliance and security purposes and administering our sites.
Aggregated and De-identified Data: Aggregated and De-identified Data is data that we may create or compile from various sources, including but not limited to accounts and transactions. This information, which does not identify individual account holders, is used for our business purposes, which may include offering products or services, research, marketing or analyzing market trends, and other purposes consistent with applicable laws.
Lead Forms: If you submit a lead form to our advertiser by clicking on the "Submit" link on a related advertisers or MEDI-WEIGHTLOSS® Businesses’ site, that lead form routes to our advertiser's designated e-mail address. We collect the information you include on the lead form, which may include your personally identifiable information, and we keep this information in our advertiser's account to assist the advertiser in assessing our marketing services.
Calls: If you contact one of our advertisers by calling a telephone number that we have provisioned for our advertiser, we may collect personally identifiable information such as your name and telephone number. We keep this information in our advertiser's account to assist the advertiser in assessing our marketing services. We may also record the telephone conversation to track the performance of our marketing services and for quality assurance purposes. If the telephone conversation will be recorded, you will be notified before the conversation begins
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties (those who are not MEDI-WEIGHTLOSS® Businesses or our affiliated suppliers to MEDI-WEIGHTLOSS® Business or our trusted third parties) your personally identifiable information. But, we do share personally identifiable information trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you and MEDI-WEIGHTLOSS® Business, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. These trusted third parties are not considered outside parties. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We reserve the right to advertise on pages within our sites (including mobile downloadable apps) as well as on other websites and mobile apps not affiliate with us. Information collected by us or our advertising service providers through cookies and other technologies includes the number of people who look at each of the pages on the Sites, search engine referrals, browsing patterns within our sites, and responses to advertisements and promotions on our sites and on websites where we advertise.
Relationship based advertising
We may customize content and advertisements for our products and services on the Sites we own. In order to make the content and advertising as informative and useful as possible, we may use information about your relationship with us.
Online Behavioral Advertising:
We also use advertising service providers to help us determine which of our advertisements are most likely to be of interest to you using certain Other Information such as web pages visited, search keywords entered, or your activities on our Site. We limit access and collection of information for specific purposes by advertising service providers. If you prefer we not use relationship based and/or certain Other Information to provide customized content and advertising you may opt out of such advertising. Please note that if you opt out of either relationship based or online behavioral advertising on our Sites, you may still receive generic online advertising from us. When you access account servicing areas (i.e. after sign-in), you may see customized content and advertising based on your account relationships. Opting out means that the content and advertising you receive on our non-servicing sites (i.e. before sign-in) will be generic and will not be based on your relationship, preferences or behavior. See Important Reminder section below.
Advertising on third party sites:
We reserve the right to contract with advertising companies to advertise our products and services on websites and mobile apps not affiliated with us. We may use Aggregated and De-identified Data and information provided by you to these third party websites to select which of our advertisements or offers may appeal to you, display them to you and monitor your responses. Third Party websites are not subject to our Privacy Notices. Please visit the individual websites for additional information on their data and privacy practices and opt-out policies.
In order for relationship based or behavioral advertising opt-outs from our Sites and other sites to work on your device, your browser must be set to accept cookies. If you delete cookies, buy a new device, access our Site or other sites from a different device, login under a different screen name, or change web browsers, you will need to opt-out again. If your browser has scripting disabled, you do not need to opt- out, as relationship based or online behavioral advertising technology does not work when scripting is disabled. Please check your browser's security settings to validate whether scripting is active or disabled.
Linking to other sites:
We may provide links to third party websites. If you follow links to websites not affiliated or controlled by us, you should review their privacy and security policies and other terms and conditions, as they may be different from those of our Sites. We do not guarantee and are not responsible for the privacy or security of these websites, including the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of their information.
Social media sites:
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Your Privacy Rights
You may have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information under federal or state law. Ideal Image complies with all such laws. For example, you may have the right to ask us to provide you with additional information about how, when, and why we process your Personal Information. In some cases, you may request that we amend or correct your Personal Information, if it is inaccurate. You may also request that we delete Personal Information we have about you. However, due to certain legal requirements, we may be unable to delete some types of Personal Information about you, especially if it is related to a treatment you received or a transaction with us. If you would like to stop receiving communications from us, you may opt-out of marketing related communications as well. Note that in order to complete some requests, we may need to verify your identity. We do this to protect your privacy and because it is required by law.
Terms and Conditions